Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When I click win32 DolphinWx.exe get this error :

This application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. Reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

??

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I "think" I have everything that's needed installed, but i'll wait for daco's build. i'll always have some kind of problem with omegadox, e.g. in a recent build i was forced to update DX9c to nov2008 redist for an apparently "No reason" since everything was fine with other builds.

·
Registered
188 Posts
i'm fine with svn compiled by both daco and omegadox that i downloaded. so, i think it might because there's error in several svn, not because omegadox compiled it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
maybe i was misunderstood, i'm not critisizing anobody's build, we all poor mortals than can't compile dolphin on our own, have to be thankful for daco & omega's builds.

but i just think that if some peace of software is needed for new changes, must be specified somewhere.

·
so i herd you like emu's?
731 Posts
maybe i was misunderstood, i'm not critisizing anobody's build, we all poor mortals than can't compile dolphin on our own, have to be thankful for daco & omega's builds.

but i just think that if some peace of software is needed for new changes, must be specified somewhere.
i was angry dude
i was just saying i was waiting for a while due to some bug in njoy (which i think maybe is fixed now, can't test) ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts