Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When starting up the Japanese version of Omega Boost, the SCEI logo appears, then the emulator freezes. I haven't had this problem in ePSXe 1.2, but haven't been able to get it running under 1.4 even after months of tweaking attempts.

The NTSC-U/C version appears to work fine, so I'm tempted to write this off as a compatibility issue, but I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I'm using Pete's 1.54 OpenGL plugin, Eternal 1.1 SPU, and the core ASPI drivers with a SCPH-7502 BIOS (though I've tried 1000, 1001, and 5500 as well).

My system configuration is a P3 866 MHz with a GeForce 2 GTS card (w/overclocked memory), Plextor 1210A CD-RW, and SoundBlaster LIVE! soundcard.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Your link, unfortunately, doesn't have a patch for the Japanese Omega Boost, but at least I found a patch for Dino Crisis, which also wasn't working. Many thanks.

·
I'm?
1,866 Posts
beware for the links your posting be sure it doesnt contains any illegal stuff or your :dead: :dead:

it a friendly remainder for me ;)

·
Registered
310 Posts
Omega boost like GT1 and GT2 was developed by polyphony and judging from the appearance of both game I'd say they use the same engine, therefore if youu are able to play GT then try to use those settings(like turning on accurate cd timing)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts