Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got a new camera for christmas, here are a couple of shots from it. Though I had to compress and shrink. The oringinals were lots better looking. :thumb:

I take horrible pictures...hopefully I will get better :p girl in pink is my g/f the one in the blue gator shirt is my friend holly, the other is my sister. The room shots are my room.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Sweet. Is that a 5mp camera? I have one and it's just great. Only problem is I never take pictures :p

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No its only a 4, but I really don't need a 5mp. It has tons of features though. I just realized that I left my camera on while I was at work >_< ....now my batteries are drained.....

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
Yea, it will probably take about 4 hours to charge the battery fully. I know because I did the same thing :p

·
Registered
209 Posts
I think they are pretty nice pictures anyway.

Also I'd like to see more outdoor pictures, looks like a nice place to do some outdoor photographing. After all, Digital Photos are almost free to make (apart from storage and power) and deleting them is an easy task if they turn out bad. :)

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well its night time right now but I'm taking to a new years party tommorrow I'll post some shots then.

·
Premium Member
21,977 Posts
i like your entertainment section there, nice job on the dreamcast :thumb:

·
Registered
209 Posts
FLaRe85 said:
The hanging vegetables are sexy.
Yeah, very nice. I wouldn't try to eat those though... ^_^

Speaking of that pic, seems like the red eye reduction flash didn't work all well there. My guess is the flash was set to auto and it didn't pick the red eye reduction flash but some other flash instead.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah, thats my bad. I was just snaping away and didn't feel like really setting it to anything. Anyway here are some pics from our new years party. Wasn't too bad. I'm getting a bit better at picture taking lol, maybe I'll actually learn to use the different settings next time.
(btw these aren't in order)

Pic 1 - Us playing burnout 3, which is an awesome game btw.

Pic 2 - My g/f when we were getting ready for the party.

Pic 3 - My g/f sleeping at the party, video games aren't exactly her thing but she tolerates them cuz she loves me :) . The guy on the end is the best darn Halo 2 player I know, his name is Speedy (cuz he's not).

Pic 4 - Pic of us lan playing Halo 2

Pic 5 - Random shot of Mike (just got back from army for holiday's) making out with his g/f who immediatley jumped on him.

Pic 6 - These are the guys from the party they are (from left to right) Junior, Aaron, Kevin, and Jake.

Pic 7 - Mike striking a pose :p

Pic 8 - Mike and speedy playing pool.

Pic 9 - Random shot don't know where it came from.

Pic 10 - Yet another random pic.

Pic 11 - A picture of my g/f when I woke her up, if she knew I didn't actually delete that picture she would KILL me.

Pic 12 - Speedy and Mary talking.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Whoa..that is not a small TV, *wants one* o_O

Red pool table and red floor, yet I refuse to believe it's part of the xmas decoration... ;)
But then again looking at that wardrobe, the person with the red carpeting seems to like strong colors. O_O

There is a tool called File Rescue Plus that can recover/try to recover deleted pictures from memory cards, unless they were overwritten already, it's not free though. D:
I used it once after lending my camera to my neighbours, I really shouldn't have but I was curious... (no, you don't want to know....)

·
I Burnt The Toast!
1,493 Posts
Nice shots hehe. Got my mom n pop an Olympus D-575 for x-mas. Decent lil cameras for the price for sure. I'm gonna go really test it out after work tommorow, great gift!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts