Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have this question, I did my homework and searched the forum, nothing came out or I might have missed something.

I have the old psx controller and this Super Dual Box usb converter.
I was wondering if the controller works with it. I've installed the drivers but nothing happens, in the ePSXe game pad config dialog nothing happens either.

The controller works with my playstation of course.
How can I test if the Super Dual Box is working?
It appears in control panel game controllers.

I'm using XP Pro SP2

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
well what's the meaning of word 'not working'?? when I attached such device to my pc i just configured it in ePSXe and it worked :).

you can't see it in device managment or sth?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I mean if the first kind of psx controller works with that adapter, I see it is offer referenced to the PlayStation Dual Analog Controller and not the one I showed in the pic.

Mine doesnt do anything, I'm trying to configure it in ePSXe game pad config but whatever button I press is not responding, same thing in the game pad config dialog in control panel.

Just wondering if I'm the choosen one and got a broken adapter or is the controller not compatible with it.

Or better if I need to "enable" it somewehere!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks all, I was going to trash it in the garbage when I decided to open it, some contacts where nice and clean, no soldering at all!!! No way ti would work! Anyway got my soler gun and now it's working :)
Well partially, the original PSX controller is not recognized but a cheap one is working ok.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.