Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HOUSE OF THE DEAD 2, that's right ppl. There is a PC version out. And it's a DC game too!:confused: What da phuck gives?:confused: :confused: :confused:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
ever heard of a port? :p
monkey island 4 is out on the playstation 2, and there isnt a windows emulator for it...

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sooooo...if Capcom plans to port RE:Code Veronica to the PC, it's possible?:) :) :)

Tell me, tell me, tell me!!!:) :) :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Let say if you use an emulator to play metal gear solid,u may need a p3 600 to run it smoothly, but if the games programmers port the game to pc version, you can use a far less powerful computer to play it smoothly since it is originally design for pc platform. ( tell me if i am wrong :) ) .

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by BaD_BURN
Sooooo...if Capcom plans to port RE:Code Veronica to the PC, it's possible?:) :) :)

Depend on capcom marketing......................
In fact PC has powerful much more than DC
Reason why don't they port yet is marketing.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I'd rather they port PSO to the PC. :)

·
Registered
2,853 Posts

Porting is always possible.... the *quality* and *willingness* to port, however, are totally unrelated.

Anyone ever played Daytona USA PC? :spy:

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Originally posted by kairi00

Porting is always possible.... the *quality* and *willingness* to port, however, are totally unrelated.

Anyone ever played Daytona USA PC? :spy:
Yep I playing....................
I love this game from arcade verson so I buy PC version.
Not good as arcade version but ok in another level.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Originally posted by Enigma1982

Not rather but for sure sega cofirm they will port PSO vol.2 to PC
about friggin' time they did! :)

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
i just wanted to say : ahh, it is phantasy star online !

but before that u guys has replied, this forum is abit like chat room :D :D :D

·
king Kong Never Dies!
2,057 Posts
Originally posted by fivefeet8
Phantasy Star Online..... One of the best sega rpgs.. I had all the PS games on the ol genesis and now on emulators.. Its cool.. I like PS3 the best.. PS 4 was also pretty good..
i only remember 2 best sega rpgs game, one is phantasy star and another one is shining force.Both of them are great :)

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Don't forget Grandia! Anyways, I'm sure porting a game that used WinCE on DC would be easy, but maybe thats just my logic.:rolleyes:

·
In limbo
914 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Speaking of ports...

...I have FF8 and have plyed FF7 for the PC. They totlly suck. No resolution options, the background are at 320x240, instaed of doubling the res, the porters figured we'd be fine at that res. When MGS came out for the PC, i immediately bought it. If Square ever plans to port FF9 to the PC, they should at least do it right like MGS.

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Re: Speaking of ports...

...I have FF8 and have plyed FF7 for the PC. They totlly suck. No resolution options, the background are at 320x240, instaed of doubling the res, the porters figured we'd be fine at that res. When MGS came out for the PC, i immediately bought it. If Square ever plans to port FF9 to the PC, they should at least do it right like MGS.
MGS huh???
Konami just direct port as square did too but all graphic in MGS are 3D so it look good.If you use ePSXe and play MGS PS version on it.You will discover it no any differen from PS version.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.