Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here we gooooooo.......I uninstalled Windows ME and returned to my ancient windows system Windows98 First edition.......!

Before the uninstallation Fpse was running just fine and now it gives me an error...It is in the screen shot below....I hope U guys can help me...there are a lot of folks usingthe same windows system....

Ali
M.L.A

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks man!

Ali
M.L.A

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry to bother U man but now it says that SPUrend.dll not found.....I don't know why the hell it is happenening....can U give me that one tooo.......pleaszzzzzzzzzz

Ali
M.L.A

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Did you try just reinstalling FPSE? those files are probably included in the installer made by psxemu.com

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yea CD is right.....I didn't configured the emu.Now that I have configured it the files are generated and now I have no problems

Ali
M.L.A

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to tell u guys something......when u use pete 1.5 plugins U would get the illegal opeation while configuring the gpus.So use 1.49 it would not give that error.....I don't know why

Ali
M.L.A

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
No worries, when the illegal operation appears just move it out of the way and keep configuring. Save, and exit. then just click close on the illegal operation. Problem solved.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Originally posted by Asz
No worries, when the illegal operation appears just move it out of the way and keep configuring. Save, and exit. then just click close on the illegal operation. Problem solved.
Yea I have been doing the same thing

Ali
M.L.A

1 - 10 of 10 Posts