Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Opensource-spice
1,704 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had a lot of fun playing this... I mean. You guys are great but I want to know if you've solved the age-old, "black triangle glitch" in Okami.

It appears to be view related but whether or not I make my diagnosis; I'm a musician not a code...ian.

Much love, PCSX2 team. Give me any info if you can. It seems like most posts about Okami just from searching have been about it not working at all or have gotten off topic.

· Registered
58 Posts
black triangle glitch, is that where and shaded polygons are showing up as.. well, black triangles? i've been having the same problem, as well as a few others. but i've been unable to solve them so far. i did solve a problem with the glowing doorways you use to transition between areas looking like it was rendered on an NES by tweaking graphics plugins, so i guess try experimenting with different plugins and settings. post if you figure it out :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.