Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,829 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I gotta get this to make a poster about the Resident Director of my resident hall....dudes got man boob's I tell yah!

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Esturk said:
You could always ask Cooliscool for a picture of him licking his manboobs.:p
Funny. :p

I don't have manbewbs!!!11 :cry:

:drool:

·
Registered
84 Posts
You guys didn't happen to see that episode when Peter lost all his bone during operation ?.. now that was a sick episode than this :D

·
InnarX
2,756 Posts
Yup, I remember that episode. It was a bonus episode that the creators made using ideas that they received from their fans/public. The episode was when he found a genie in his bottle of beer, and I remember that his second wish was he would have his own theme music....so everything and everywhere he went, there would be a whole orchestral score going on in the background.....hehehe, I will never forget that.

At some point he steps on a bus, and one big guy finds the music annoying, so he threatens to break Peters bones....so, Peter scared, wishes not to have any bones....

r2rX :) (completely irrelevant information)

·
Some Scottish Guy
4,276 Posts
Family Guy is a work of pure genius. I laughed so hard during some episodes I nearly died (stopped breathing.)

Peter: "Hey you left your fridge running."

New Yorker: "Huh?"

Peter: "I bet your fridge runs like you: veery homosexually."

:D :D :D :D :D

Praise be to Allah for the new episodes coming this May.

·
Registered
84 Posts
There was quite a good handful ripped of animated FG avatars..

so far I saw the finger pointing munkey, the one peter repeadly says sss... Ahhhhhh " from his knee injury, the cool-aid guy, the one you guys talked about and the one I have..

1 - 13 of 13 Posts