Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
OK ima total noob with this emulation thing so i need some drastic advice !!
i downloaded a ps2 game , i think its a rip of the original cd . i can mount it onto a virtual drive on my pc .. i have downloaded seeral emulators but because ima noob i dont now how to do it !!
the game is : Final Fantasy X-2

Pc Sec's

AMD 2.8 ghz W/ barton core @2011
128MB radeon 6800 pro
Sound Blaster live 5.1
Dvd Burner 8x - adn +
maxtor dimond 80gb hardrive
1024mb ddr333 ram
Direct x 9c

could please some one help me out !!

thanx monkey

either post here or email me :

·
[Insert Ad Here]
333 Posts
I think I'm going to hear that phrase again. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
I think it will be closed and you'll be banned

Anyways, you haveto know that PS2 emu aren't able to play commercial games yet, and the few the can be ran are only 5% playable

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Monkeybutter said:
OK ima total noob with this emulation thing so i need some drastic advice !!
Hmm ok. However this forum section is not for giving advice... it is for reporting site errors. If this was a library, would you look for horror stories in the music section? In a similar vain, it is unlikely that you'll get advice if no one knows where to look for your thread.

Monkeybutter said:
i downloaded a ps2 game , i think its a rip of the original cd . i can mount it onto a virtual drive on my pc .. i have downloaded seeral emulators but because ima noob i dont now how to do it !!
the game is : Final Fantasy X-2
I advise you read the site [rules]rules[/rules]. Becuase you've just broken them. We do not support piracy on these forums.

Also I advise you read the ps2 faq, as it states quite clearly that all ps2 emus are currently in a "work-in-progress" stage. It'll be a good year or two before you'll be able to "play" (as you would define it) anything.

Now that's 3 rules broken in 1 thread. Normally that would lead to a ban, but you're new here. So I'll let you off with a formal warning this time. But if I see any of this stuff again you will be banned from this site.

G

·
Make that 4 ... messaging an admin to guide him to your own thread ... not a written rule but a pretty obvious one :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.