Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
space trader
1,815 Posts
Hi, Zophixan. Actually, kallisto is the name of an infamous software "pirate" group - Final Fantasy 9 also fell victim to their "work", as JAZ mentioned. Be careful - many of their "releases" have proven to be buggy (aside from being outright illegal, of course !)...

As to what is "faulty" (as you put it) with them : as sxamiga has (very) kindly explained to me in the past, nintendo & sony could very well be monitoring this board, so even the mention of this & other pirate groups is prohibited. Read the
rules for more info, and don't be surprized if this thread is locked soon...

G

·
Sights is right about Kalisto copies being faulty. They are faulty because they are illegal, hastily, poorly mad, copies. These guys just care about cracking and pirating games as soon as they come out. They care nothing about quality. Also, sometimes, their copies come w/a little something exta, a virus of some sort. So as you can see, these people are nothing but trouble and they give the whole emulation community a very bad name. That is why asking for help with, providing links to, or any thing else that deals with them directly is strictly PROHIBITED on these boards. Doing any of these things can get you banned.
Also, as Sights said, Nintendo and Sony are watching this site and boards (Bobbi said so) and would not hesitate to close NGEmu down if they saw any illegal activity going on.
Sights, I'm not going to close this since Zophixan was merely askinging about Kalisto, who they are, and what is wrong w/them. To do that is all right, but if it goes any further, I'll lock it in a heartbeat.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Premium Member
8,592 Posts
Originally posted by carnage179
Interesting. I'm not susprized that sony and nintendo watching this.......oh shit........the've seen my post:eek:
hehe.. I wonder if any of the SOny or NIntendo guys ever posted in here.. It would be damn funny to learn that they also use the emulators to play their own games.. :D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.