I hate web-ads....
but I couldn't resist.

I'm sooooo ashamed :eek:

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Code:
<APPLET codeBase=http://static.everyone.net/ad_images/treeloot/duck1/ 
height=60 width=468 code=barkerducks2.class><PARAM NAME="imgpath" VALUE="http://static.everyone.net/ad_images/treeloot/duck1/"><PARAM NAME="redirect" VALUE="http://216.200.145.8/adclick/CID=00000a57dc2db43400000000/aamsz=468x60/site=1065229_WWW.PSXEMU.COM/area=AS.GAME.VIDEO/"><PARAM NAME="codeBase" VALUE="http://static.everyone.net/ad_images/treeloot/duck1/"><PARAM NAME="height" VALUE="60"><PARAM NAME="width" VALUE="468"><PARAM NAME="code" VALUE="barkerducks2.class"></APPLET>
Yeah i shot them too, but i wonder why they just dont die!!!! Maybe Max Payne can help us...:D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
And that damn monkey!!!! Does it really sends gifts and prizes and that too internationally?

I had been in paid to surf programs a lot and most of them came cropper, so how reliable is this monkey?

Btw After watching "planet of the apes"i dont really believe them.;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
5,776 Posts
Hehe!! I shocked the monkey!

·
Scourge of the Seven Seas
2,412 Posts
I treid to shoot the ducks, I really did. They're just too fast . . . *snif* :heh:

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
I got 'em all... wham, bam, thank you ma'am. Who got the skillz? Asfaloth got the skillz. I then used my mad mouse-clickin skillz to close the pop-up in .005 seconds. I am the pop-up Exterminator. Boo ya.

/me needs a life

·
Premium Member
2,712 Posts
I never really cared about the ducks. They're just some animals on top of my screen. I don't even bother to try to shoot them.

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yes...I shocked the monkey....and punched it too......
me is terrible.....
;)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
hehehe, that's nothing, i even searched every pixel of the "Bonus Tree" for every buck i could find! :D (those of you who actually shot the ducks know what i mean. :D) i got to around fifty dollars or so. :D

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Originally posted by Shiori Fujisaki
hehehe, that's nothing, i even searched every pixel of the "Bonus Tree" for every buck i could find! :D (those of you who actually shot the ducks know what i mean. :D) i got to around fifty dollars or so. :D
And What happened afterwards?I mean to say did that damn monkey sent you your prize?

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
nope, it's just "funny money" anyway...kinda like Beenz. :D You exchange your "money" for useless crap like a Fairytale e-book or something like that. :eyes:

·
5,568 Posts
if they'd give some really useful stuff then i wouldn't mind killing for 'em a couple a thousand ducks, monkey, bears, chicken... any goddamn animal! ehehe:D :D :D

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
If it keeps the site going then shoot, zap and punch away. But anyone shoots at my cat Toot and there'll be hell to pay!:D

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
hum, i think there WAS indeed a thing like this to Punch the monkey... eheh, how evil...
CatZ Rule Dogz Droooool!!!!
lol ;)

U

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Originally posted by Samor
I shot the three ducks.....

I hate web-ads....
but I couldn't resist.

I'm sooooo ashamed :eek:
Yehh!! u should be!!! Killing inocent tiny litle ducks!! what is happening to u folks? do ya have a heart???:mad: Jesus christ :eyes:

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
Oh no! we'd surely GO TO HELL for this! :eek: :eek: :eek:

God, please forgive us, We didn't mean it. Really.

:D

·
5,568 Posts
yes, i'll be going into confession.. today... i hope god will 4give me too..:(

:p

1 - 20 of 62 Posts