Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
About 7 months ago we were informed by the FPSE team that they were about to release the new version of their emulator.Okay from that time we have been waiting waiting and waiting.That's not a problem we'll wait and keep Patience

But man there are no new screen shots and new about FPSE Why?:mad:

I think that the authors of FPSE are really reall;y busy in their actual life so they are not having any time to work on this emu

BUT PLEASEEEZZZZZZZZZZ Some Info about the prgress of emu would be good

·
Registered
83 Posts
Dude! Calm Down!

They do this as a hobby, not so anonymous people can complain. You shouldn't feel like they owe you anything.

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No man don't take it the wrong way,I never meant that.I know that this is their hobby and they would contineu it till the day they want it.

It is just that I am very excited about the new emu that they are going to release and I am waiting very anxiously for that one.Simple as that.

Neither they owe us anything nor we owe them.:D

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Originally posted by liaqatali
Neither they owe us anything nor we owe them.:D
Thats right. But i'll greatly appreciate it their so call release soon won't take 7 full months and still counting but nothing. If they have no plans of release anything soon, then don't give people false hope by saying so.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
personally, im a bit skeptical about these guys. they were the ones who started a lot of controversy and now all they ever really do is release some screens every once in a while..
they have been having hosting problems and so maybe that has been getting in the way of development, but you dont see that stopping epsxe now do you? :p

·
CoLD InSiDE
2,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That was exactly my point of view
But we must not talk like since there is a lot of hosting problem faced by FPSE.

Why don't psxemu host them like it hosts adripsx and pcsx.I mean it would be great.There would be a separate part of FPSE in the exuforums.We will talk about the latest version of FPSE and their problems.Moreover Bobbi is very efficient and he would give latest news of FPSE.

I think PSXEMU should host FPSE

K

·
0 Posts
Well they have moved to Retrogames and the site seems to be under construction ... so maybe a new release when they open back up :D

·
ItsNotMe
164 Posts
Re: Re: OH MAN Why aren't there any news of FPSE

Originally posted by CDBuRnOuT
Their shots are all in software....in interpreter....

:/
So theres no telling how good in performance FPSE (fullscreen mode) is untill it is actually released. Maybe they are working hard on it now which explains the delay in its release.

C

·
0 Posts
Yes, but showing all your shots in Software is just crap, it leads users to think it's got issues with hardware....

As for the interpreter thing, is their dynarec core that slow that they can use the interpreter and still get the same speed? :D

S

·
0 Posts
No Disturbed, I do not think that FPSE can do anything that ePSXe can't already do. FPSE's ace in the hole:p was going to be Rumble and true analog support, but ePSXe beat them to it. Plus, the way Adripsx is progressing, it may do that soon too. That would leave FPSE as just another emulator, with nothing extra special about it, except for the additional choice of another emulator to use that it will give you.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
PSInex can do things ePSXe can do like play Threads of Fate (well, in the next version anyways), but FPSE doesn't seem to be very special.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Hum...their site is down again.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
No I meant FPSE.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts