Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello.
One day, I was panicing for myself, thinking with horror: "Now that I have finished playing Final Fantasy 9, and since that I'm a HUGE fan of the series... WHAT IN BLAZES AM I GONNA DO WHEN FF10 WILL BE RELEASED AND YET THERE IS NO WAY TO RUN IT ON THE PC???". So while running maddly in circles bumping into walls and stuff, My brain spawned the next question to be asked here: What's going to happen? Does anybody know of a PS2 emu project, or maybe FF10 will be released on the PC??? Something? Anybody???

Thank you.

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Here is the answer

Hi Zell:

Thanks for your email and interest in our products.
We currently do not have any plans to release Final Fantasy X for the PC.

Regards,

Kyoko Yamashita
Marketing Communications Manager
Square Electronic Arts L.L.C.

And yes there are runors about projects with no result

·
Registered
462 Posts
I think you're going to have to go out and buy yourself a PS2, because I don't think a decent PS2 emulator will be out for a while.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I don't get it. If they are going to release FFXI on the PC, so why not to release the previous titles? They can make a whole lot of PC gamer fans!

Damn......

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I don't understand this. Why would they answer everybody's mail with a negetive response about this, but this article contradicts it?

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
intersiting SanDRocK , question is why does Square contrdict it self with such dumm answers to some e-mails ?

S

·
0 Posts
Why indeed? When, at one time, Square had announced that FF X for both PS 2 and PC were slated to be released at the same time. Me thinks that Square can't make up their collective minds as to what they really want to do.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
umm chek out their site should be there i only no the USA and Europe ones , and the gut from Square Eletronics arts

1 - 20 of 44 Posts