Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
That's exactly how mine looks as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason, I can't select the nullPVR plugin even though it is there in the plugins folder. And I always get an error at start saying d3dx9_37.dll wasn't found, but it still runs it looks like. I think it has something to do with Directx9 but I'm running version 10 so it still works. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I read the thread stating how this emulator had problems with crappy Intel cards, and unfortunately, that's what I'm stuck with because I have a laptop. Thanks

My specs: Vista Home, 64-bit OS, 4 GB Ram, Pentium Dual Core T4200 @ 2GHz 2GHz

·
Registered
246 Posts
That's exactly how mine looks as well!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For some reason, I can't select the nullPVR plugin even though it is there in the plugins folder. And I always get an error at start saying d3dx9_37.dll wasn't found, but it still runs it looks like. I think it has something to do with Directx9 but I'm running version 10 so it still works. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I read the thread stating how this emulator had problems with crappy Intel cards, and unfortunately, that's what I'm stuck with because I have a laptop. Thanks

My specs: Vista Home, 64-bit OS, 4 GB Ram, Pentium Dual Core T4200 @ 2GHz 2GHz
you need to update directx download the directx web updater from microsoft.

link: Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Try a diiferent video plugins or use a different bios (jap bios work best)

Or Download the latest emulator, maybe it will help here's a link.

nullDC - A Dreamcast Emulator
If I used a japanese bios, wouldn't that be incompatible with North American Games?

And I have the most recent version.

Thats what the bios looks like when using the chankast plug-in
Interesting. I thought it was because I was playing this on a laptop. Apparently, some laptops have graphics cards that are incompatible with DC emulators. I'll look into my plug-ins when I get home.

you need to update directx download the directx web updater from microsoft.

link: Download details: DirectX End-User Runtime
Oh, and I updated Direct X9 a couple of weeks ago.

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Interesting. I thought it was because I was playing this on a laptop. Apparently, some laptops have graphics cards that are incompatible with DC emulators. I'll look into my plug-ins when I get home.

QUOTE]

Looks the same for me when I use the Chankast video plugin, and I have a pretty good graphics card.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Aha, that was the problem. It's looking good and running good. Too good, I think. I'm getting some insane framerates and the driver keeps crashing.

I already tried disabling Dynerec and it slows it down too much and the sound sync goes haywire. I can post a video if it's needed.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
What graphics do you have on your system im thinking that might be the problem
I'm not really sure what you mean. My graphics card? I just posted it.

Anywho, I got it work finally. All I had to do was update my driver. I also just fixed (almost) the sound by also updating the driver. Thanks for the help, gentlemen.

·
Registered
703 Posts

·
Registered
5,355 Posts
So far, I've been able to help myself. But, this...

The games I play actually runs, but, it looks like that. Help please?
LOL!

Off the topic for a seconds:

Sweet mother of God ? Are you kidding me ? No, God doesnt have a mother. His son has a mother and his son is not God because his son is God's son! His father is God. :innocent:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.