Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Someone request me for making wallpaper which have guy name 'Run' stay with Sakura.I never watch or read CCS before.
Could someone post picture for me to see who is this guy
Thank you :)

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
uh, im guessing it's Li Syaoran.

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
btw, can you make this into a wallpaper please? or is the image too small? I really like the pic, and I wish I could do it myself, but i'm simply too awkward using Adobe or PSP. :p

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
sigh....that picture is the back cover of Maaya Sakamoto's single of "Platina", CCS 3rd OP. I just hope you can find a larger one around, it's quite rare.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Hey Shiori, have you seen all the episodes.. I'm gonna buy around ~40 Card Captor Sakura disks this week.. geesuz.. i wonder how long it'l take me to watch all of them.. :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
I'm in the last episode of the second series now, ep. 70......after 2 months I was able to watch it all! :D

but i tell you, it's all worth the trouble of getting it. :)

btw, if you can, go look for Divx eps instead. it has way better quality than the VCD ones, and the whole series and the two movies fit in 12 CDs. :)

i got mine from an acquaintance for P900. Yeah, the whole nine yards. :D

·
playing FGO
10,133 Posts
really tough though..... most fans here have only up to episode 38 or something, which leaves you hanging by the time you reach that ep.

you _could_ get it from me if you want to. :D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey, are u eps fine?
I have the entire series, but most eps from 40+ have glitches. I can play them all with the Divx Anti-Freeze Codec, but it really pisses me off. I would like to have better eps.

[]'s

Tenchi Muyou

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
no illegal stuff here folks..
allhere is illegal I see :D

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
yeah, any modification to a product without any expressed written consent of the original author is pretty much illegal.. i guess..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts