1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
uh, im guessing it's Li Syaoran.

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
btw, can you make this into a wallpaper please? or is the image too small? I really like the pic, and I wish I could do it myself, but i'm simply too awkward using Adobe or PSP. :p

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
sigh....that picture is the back cover of Maaya Sakamoto's single of "Platina", CCS 3rd OP. I just hope you can find a larger one around, it's quite rare.

·
<B><font color="lightyellow" size = "1">A BIG BAD
5,568 Posts
Hey Shiori, have you seen all the episodes.. I'm gonna buy around ~40 Card Captor Sakura disks this week.. geesuz.. i wonder how long it'l take me to watch all of them.. :D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
I'm in the last episode of the second series now, ep. 70......after 2 months I was able to watch it all! :D

but i tell you, it's all worth the trouble of getting it. :)

btw, if you can, go look for Divx eps instead. it has way better quality than the VCD ones, and the whole series and the two movies fit in 12 CDs. :)

i got mine from an acquaintance for P900. Yeah, the whole nine yards. :D

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
really tough though..... most fans here have only up to episode 38 or something, which leaves you hanging by the time you reach that ep.

you _could_ get it from me if you want to. :D

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
Originally posted by Bgnome
no illegal stuff here folks..
allhere is illegal I see :D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.