Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Hello everyone.
It's been a while since I've asked for help on this site, so I thought I should go to this forum for my questions.

So, I'm playing pSX and I have Nyko Air Flo EX controller, and I was wondering how I could get it to work WITH pSX.
Any help would do, please.
Also, if you can't do anything about the Nyko, I have a Cyborg Rumble controller.

If you can help me get one of these controllers working, I'd be very happy and it would be appreciated greatly.

EderraFan~
Thanks for your time ^^:innocent::eyemove::wub::emb:

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
i happen to have the very same controller so you might be in luck, it works fine for me with psx though. did you install the drivers that were on the disc it came with? are you able to map to it at all in psx or does it just not respond to anything?

also make sure you have read over everything in the FAQ as well, there might be something you are overlooking- http://forums.ngemu.com/psx-discussion/80532-frequently-asked-questions.html

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ah, no, see my older brother gave me the controller, so I don't have the Cds or drivers.
Is there a way to get them off the internet?

· God of Douchebagness™
15,294 Posts
most likely, check nyko's website and look for a support area that would let you search for product drivers.

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)

Alright, I'll try it ^^

Hey, thanks, that helped me alot!
I tried to look for the drivers stuff before, but I couldn't find any!
But thank you, now it works fine fo pSX ^^

· Banned
35,081 Posts
works fine with windows 7 32bit,

x64 requires signed drivers though.

· Banned
35,081 Posts
unless the vendor buys a cert from verisign, you can't.

you can disable driver signing, and x64 drivers will work fine though.

· Magitek Elite
254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sorry, I would have been logging in and replying to everyone and threads, but I kept losing my password and then I got a virus from Bungie.

Thanks Vortex, but its really fine, the controller I have now is quiet good :)
Thank you anyway!
*huggles*

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.