- Win2K IDE 2.7 driver version 4.70
- WinXP IDE 2.7 driver version 4.70
- WinXP IDE in-the-box driver version 4.70

http://glexu.neostrada.pl/softnews/nforce614Beta.zip

Use At Your Own Risk!

·
band
4,912 Posts
the ethernet driver finally fixed those stupid windows BSOD's.
are u serious??!?!?!?! O MY GOD!!!! i thot my mb was going crazy and i was gonna replace it!!!

EDIT: They also fixed the problem where the cinesurround settings stick even tho u go back to the normal config for 2 speaker configs.

·
Super Moderator
6,283 Posts
Now if they could fix MGS2 on the FX line >_>

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
D.D. said:
are u serious??!?!?!?! O MY GOD!!!! i thot my mb was going crazy and i was gonna replace it!!!
Yeah. I had reverted back to the 3.13 ethernet drivers to maintain stability. Any ethernet driver after it caused BSOD's when using anything related to the internet. But the ethernet driver in this set finally fixed it.

·
Premium Member
8,586 Posts
Raziel said:
Now if they could fix MGS2 on the FX line >_>
I think Konami needs to update the game with some patches. Seriously, the game runs better on older video cards than it does on newer ones. There are some major pixel shading bugs in the game on 6800 cards. You have to use the second lowest "model" setting to have the game even playable.

·
band
4,912 Posts
Yeah. I had reverted back to the 3.13 ethernet drivers to maintain stability. Any ethernet driver after it caused BSOD's when using anything related to the internet. But the ethernet driver in this set finally fixed it.
thx, ff8. u saved me $100 from a new MB! for me, it was usually when ive been downloading anime for over 12 hrs...then it MITE bsod so it was very very rare.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts