Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
YouTube - Nurien-my heaven bigbang

This game is not out yet in america. Will be very soon! I've been beta testing this since last year september. This game is made with Unreal Engine 3 so it requiers SM3 to play. Every movment in this game is so realistic. There are 3 minigames that you can play. 1.MSTAR dancing competition.(the only minigame playable right now the other 2 aren't released) 2. Quiz show. Not much is known about this minigame. 3. Modeling you buy clothes from points you get from playing MSTAR and you model on a catwalk and you win if you get best dresser! =3.

official website: Nurien ::: New 3D Social Network World

Minimum req to play game : nvidia 6600 1 gig ram and 3ghz processor.

·
The one and only
4,074 Posts
Aion looks better, and more fun to play.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
more spam by this delightful member :|

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
squall you are spam. this is where you can talk about "upcomming realeses" and this game is one of them. if you dont like game then o well.

yes i think this game can compete to aion. aion=SM2 nurien=SM3

ahah that reminds me im playing aion right now XD;

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
Dude... this is a forum dedicated to gaming and the computers that power those games...

What makes you think we've never heard about Nurien?
Its as well known as Physx... considering nurien was one of the physx demonstration titles.....

·
Registered
838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes i wish they still kept the physx in the game T_T. and most of nvidias physx demestrations aren't real games. if you dont like what i have to show then dont bother comming back to this thread. simple as that :)

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
the physx still IS in the [strike]game[/strike] 3D Social networking application.

and stow it, i'll post in the damn thread if i want to, the forum isn't your personal safety zone.

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
exactly :p

which means any form of life, or past time taken and done can be enjoyed and doesn't have to suck :p

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
they own alot, so probably everything!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.