Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
could someone kindly point me to the directions on how to emulate the wiimote and nunchucks using a keyboard and mouse? appreciated!

·
Registered
376 Posts
Numpad for nunchuk emulation.
Keyboard arrows for the D-pad.
'S' shakes the Wiimote.
A/B/1/2 are all mapped to their respective chars on the keyboard.
A/B are also on the two primary buttons of a mouse.
+ is 'P', - is 'M'.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Is there no way to shake the nunchuck?
I posted an update about this in another thread to, but I'll say it again in case someone missed it. You should now be able to shake the emulated nunchuck and use other movements with the update I made to the Wiimote plugin. Please see the [thread=118070]Wii Remote Plugin (Official Thread)[/thread] about it.

·
Registered
816 Posts
hmm...i never had any problem shaking the wiimote using S on keyboard...with all the builds i have tried they all worked

·
Registered
408 Posts
You didnt have problems shaking the wiimote, 'cause that was possible, :S but you couldnt shake the Nunchuck, now you can , thx to John Peterson .

·
Registered
378 Posts
in dolphin i cant hear sound out off my wiimote speakers.
the wiimote speaker sound comes ot of my pc boxes
You're right. Sound doesn't work with the real Wiimote for some reason. It seems strange to me since we are using wiiuse_io_write() and wiiuse_io_read() for all communication. Why would it not work when writing to the speaker registry? It should be possible to fix that somehow right? Maybe wiiuse_io_write() filters all speaker registry writes. I'll ask Michael Laforest of Wiiuse about that.

For the emulated Wiimote it will require a little more work to get the speakers to work since we are currently only writing and reading to g_RegSpeaker[], we are not interpreting that data in any way.

·
Banned
221 Posts
why in the new versions of dolphin there not a specific configuration for nunchuck??
i have to guess everything on the keyboard ...and i don´t know to diference into wimote or nunchuck...
please make a nunchuck directions specifications

i can play wii hulk but the cofiguration is very bad for the abilities of play hard

1 - 10 of 10 Posts