Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm using nullDC v1.0.3 and theres appear to be missing(invisible) graphics in Soul Calibur when using the NullPVR graphic plugin (the Chankast video plugin works, but NullPVR plugin is having some missing screen). The thing is the older version of the emulator "nullDC 1.0.0 BETA 1.6" doesn't have this issue with the NullPVR plugin. Here are some examples of the missing graphic: (Using "NullPVR")

(The "50hz, 60hz, Test" graphic are missing)

(The name of the music is missing, it only shows the sub-name)

(Doesn't show the name of the characters who's gonna fight)

...and some other's missing graphic.

I don't have this issue in my older computer that have WinXP, the problem is the games run really slow since that computer suck...

If i'm having this issue with my current computer, more games obviously going to have graphic problems too. Any help would be appreciated.

Spec:
Athlon64 3200+
ATI Radeon HD 4800
2 GB Ram
Windows Vista Ultimate

(Bear in mind that english is not my main language but i tried my best to sound as clear as possible.)

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
From the PowerVR options change Z-Buffer mode, enable sorting and make sure palleted textures are not set to dynamic, full.
Thanks for reply but i already did all that, i messed with all the options and settings and this problem only appear in the latest version of "nullDC v1.0.3" using NullPVR.

I have the older version "nullDC 1.0.0 BETA 1.6" and NullPVR works fine on my system, but "nullDC v1.0.3" have the missing graphics with NullPVR.

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like i'm out of luck on this one... no more ideas? am i the only one having this issue =(

·
Registered
703 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Maybe it's a driver issue or there's something wrong with the shader files of the plugin. Try re-downloading nullDC as a whole. As a last resort you can try newer (or even older) drivers for your video card.
I re-downloaded "nullDC v1.0.3" and still... no luck.

The weird thing is that the older version of the emulator "nullDC 1.0.0 BETA 1.6" works fine.

There's certainly something wrong on my computer tho, since i tested "nullDC v1.0.3" on my brother's laptop which have Window Vista and it worked fine there. So there must be something wrong on my drivers or something.

But... if my drivers are bad then why the older version works?

Anyway, i appreciate your efforts on helping me.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.