Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After some recent fixes on the mmu and exeption handling code , some WinCE samples finaly work :).Wild metal shows the intro video ("Rockstar" one).No wince game goes ingame as of now , but that wont take long :p

We also need a site for nullDC , and emudev.com.Anyone interested come on #emudev/#nullDC on efnet.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I love you. Wow, looks awsome. I just recently downloaded Chankast, and just found out it was dead, so I'm really looking forward to this release. Chankast was giving problems. I hope yours doesn't. Please make it not have problems!!! xD

·
Premium Member
3,602 Posts
Thanks for the updates/screens, really looking foward to this.

·
NextGenerationGaymulation
2,775 Posts
:cry: None will need me anymore!

Haha, I'm just kidding! Great work! It's soo good there is a dreamcast emulator finally being worked on again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
tender! I'm looking forward to the first release. ;)

:cry: None will need me anymore!
Haha, I'm just kidding! Great work! It's soo good there is a dreamcast emulator finally being worked on again.
hehe, you may have to change your username to NullDCRules, Unfortunatly I have already aquired that username. However I may be willing to sell it you for a very reasonable price.:rotflmao:

Nah! just kidding..... Besides i dont think chankast will die as soon as NDc is released.
It'll Prolly just fade away and leave fond memories, like ultraHLE.

·
Banned
6,349 Posts
Nah! just kidding..... Besides i dont think chankast will die as soon as NDc is released.
It'll Prolly just fade away and leave fond memories, like ultraHLE.
I don't think that NullDC will be better than Chankast in the first release..

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
Well... The null_DC core is currently better. As for the GFX... ZeZu and Razi are on the right way. Regarding sound... This might be a problem, or it might not be. :p
The real test however is to make the null_DC recompiler better (even though it's pretty good right now). The best part of Chankast was its recompiler no doubt.

Confused yet? :p

·
PCSX2 Coder
10,122 Posts
I don't think that NullDC will be better than Chankast in the first release..
i certainly beg to differ.

and following on from what Psyman said

and its weakest part was the interpreted sound processor ;p its amazing the drag that causes, lets hope ZeZu and drk||Razi can pull a nice rec out of their hats for it :)

·
Registered
33 Posts
I dont wanna sound like a source scrounger or anything, but....
Is this emulator to be released as open source or closed?
Its cool if you keep it closed source source. Thats your right.:thumb:
I just think it'd be a crying shame if it all this work was 'lost' again and 'Jonny-next-emu-writer' has to start from scratch.

UltraHle was suppassed in the drought years(as i call them ;) ) before the leaked source was found. By then it was too late to do any good...... basicly what im asking is that if you do decide not to continue with it you release the code to the public so other can continue to fight the good fight. :D

Im signing off for a couple of months now to get on with some of the stuff that pays the bills! :)
Good luck to you all......

1 - 20 of 112 Posts