Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few games it does this with, I'm trying to at least get Space Channel 5 and Ecco the Dolphin to work.

As soon as I boot them, it shows audio track selection.

It's probably not the BIOS as I've tried a few regions of it.

Any way to fix this?

·
Registered
107 Posts
Some games (for example, other region and backups) dont have an automatic boot, so...well, on a original dreamcast, you could use a Utopia Boot disk, however, nulldc dont works with that thing...

So, you should look for a guide of "Making selfboot games for dreamcast" or something like that.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Some games (for example, other region and backups) dont have an automatic boot, so...well, on a original dreamcast, you could use a Utopia Boot disk, however, nulldc dont works with that thing...

So, you should look for a guide of "Making selfboot games for dreamcast" or something like that.
Is there anyway to revert the CDI files to original state to do all that?

·
Banned
35,081 Posts
.....oh geez.... do i have to google for everybody.

you can mount them using a virtual drive.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Like Squall said, you can mount the .cdi image in a virtual drive (Like Daemon Tools, or Alcohol) and after that, you can use other burning software for transforming the image into other extension or other things...

There is a little program called "bin2boot" I would recomend a search for that thing after transforming the image in a ".bin"

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.