Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok When I run Nulldc on my desktop with windows XP home edition Evolution runs fine but when i load the files onto a flash drive and give them to my cousin with a laptop on vista it can't display text at all everything else works just no text in the game wtf anyone know whats up?

·
Snuff the rooster
87 Posts
Dunno that it would be a bad card for emulating at least.Try having him tweak the various gfx setting for the emu and play around either Palleted textures,Sort or modifier volumes.I mess with them to get different games to show things that would normally be missing from the hud.If anyone has played Gundam Side Story 0079,then you know what I'm talking about. :p

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
still couldn't get it to work because the best we got it to work was with the chankast plugin which doesn't have those options but when we use the nulldc plugin that does have those options it becomes nonresponsive as soon as we try to open a game x.x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.