Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am using NullDC with the "Chankast" video plugin. I am using the Chankast plugin because with Shenmue the drkpvr one, the trees are graphically weird and other things.

Anyway, I have looked through the nullDC.cfg under the chankast_pvr (at the bottom) and there is no "showFPS" line, so I cannot not show the frame counter. It is annoying as I cant take good screenshots with it there. I have put lines in like "showFPS=0" but that didn't work. As there is nothing there, I am stuck with the frame counter.

Please can anyone help?

Thanks

PC Specs

Intel Core 2 Duo E4500
4GB RAM
512MB Nvidia Geforce 9800gtx+

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Fair enough then.

Please can anybody then tell me what the best emulator and settings to run Shenmue on please. NullDC's default one is glitchy for me - on 2 different graphics cards.

Please help,
thanks

·
Registered
107 Posts
Options --> PowerVR --> Show Fps, to show or hide fps counter

This is my config, there are some minnor texture problems like in Ryo's hair...but its not even noticeable...and in the harbor too...but nothing to worry about.

That's using the Nullpvr plugin with my Gf 8400gs, should work ok with any better card.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Options --> PowerVR --> Show Fps, to show or hide fps counter

This is my config, there are some minnor texture problems like in Ryo's hair...but its not even noticeable...and in the harbor too...but nothing to worry about.

That's using the Nullpvr plugin with my Gf 8400gs, should work ok with any better card.

Thank you very much :)

Do you use nullDC v1.0.3?

Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.