Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm using 1.03, and with the following plugins.

I'm experiencing a minor issue in games, where certain textures are flickering and vanishing.

As you see here, the road strip in the middle, along with the tree shadows and the Soap sign are what are flickering.

Is there a setting or plugin I can include to fix this? Aside from this, the games run flawlessly.

And on the subject, I've got a few other questions.

1. What exactly does the NAOMI version of 1.03 do? Is it worth downloading that above any other?

2. I get a slight sound issue where certain sounds are louder than others. In Sonic Adventure 2, for instance, when Sonic catches some air, the wind blowing sound effect is really loud, almost scratchy. Same problem in Problem Justice when unleashing a special move KO finish.

·
将軍
558 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I set it to 2048 like it said, but I still get those sound effects being louder than others.

More importantly, what can I do to fix the flickering?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It worked! :D

Now everything looks pretty much perfect, with the exception of some lines during static art (like the title screen):

And some black clouds in Sonic's intro:

That's just a minor quibble though. I still have an issue with sound. In Project Justice, the BGM will play for about 30 seconds, then make a weird noise and vanish entirely. I'm using the default sound plugin. Please help me out. Once this is sorted I'll have 100% accuracy.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts