Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
when i push down or up on the keyboard it always goes a little to the left as well. this error makes games like sonic adventure 2 much more difficult to play. does anyone know a fix for it? if there isn't, i think fixing the pc version is a little more important than making a psp version (as cool as that would be, it seems too good to be true, not to mention i don't think theres a known way of hacking the current psp(lite) firmware.)

thanks in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
well the only game i play on it is sonic adventure 2, but i just tested virtua tennis and it didn't seem to have that problem. i would test thps2 but it seems to be causing an infinite boot loop. however the problem remains, even if it is confined to one game.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Its fixed in 1.04 as far as i can see........

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
I think he means nullDC v1.0.4 ...
A version that's not in a store near meh, right? T_T
bingo

great, rub it in my face then.... so now i gotta wait for the release just for a bug that could be fixed with a patch... this is why more things need to be opensource.

cry me a river.

·
Premium Member
2,299 Posts
this is why more things need to be opensource.
You are absolutely right, therefore you should opensource your belongings, including, but not limited to your house, your car, your wife/girlfriend and the rest of your useful (or not so useful) property.

Of course if someone driving your car runs over a person and kills him you will be the one held responsible. Same rule applies for possible mischief resulted by the use or misuse of your rest belongings (because all that open sourced stuff remains yours).

·
Nomad User
115 Posts
Of course if someone driving your car runs over a person and kills him you will be the one held responsible.
where?? in my country, if i loan my car to a fully enabled driver (i mean, +18 years, sober, licensed) and he kills somebody, nothing happens to me... by the way, the same doesn't happen with a gun...

even if it applies where you live, i don't get the idea of comparing this car example and some emulator project...

the part you claim not opensourcing for possession reasons is pretty fair, the other one needs to be clarified...

·
Registered
39 Posts
You know I have been at this forum for some time now reading and following nulldc. Never joined but dark magshin. You made me join how can you get mad at the devs for having the issue fixed in a new release? Just cause the new release isn't out yet at least the problem is fixed. If you want to play sonic adventure 2 so badly then get a dreamcast or a gamecube.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You are absolutely right, therefore you should opensource your belongings, including, but not limited to your house, your car, your wife/girlfriend and the rest of your useful (or not so useful) property.

Of course if someone driving your car runs over a person and kills him you will be the one held responsible. Same rule applies for possible mischief resulted by the use or misuse of your rest belongings (because all that open sourced stuff remains yours).
Haha, this is hilarious. Your analogy is ridiculous. Stop trying to justify your greed and selfishness by 3rd grade elementary school reasoning. Be a man and say it flat out: "I want all the fame because without it I'm worth nothing.". That's what you really mean.

Dolphin is open source and it's currently the best emulator out there, there is absolutely no reason for you guys to not release the source. You're too busy and don't have time to work on it? Ok, understandable, but other guys do have time and could fix those little annoying quirks in no time.

Sure, it's your intellectual property, you have the right to do with it what you want, but please, don't make up such lame excuses, it's just embarrassing.

Well, I don't care anyway, my DC and games still work perfectly. Just registered to point out your BS.

Cheers.

·
Time Lord
1,989 Posts
Haha, this is hilarious. Your analogy is ridiculous. Stop trying to justify your greed and selfishness by 3rd grade elementary school reasoning. Be a man and say it flat out: "I want all the fame because without it I'm worth nothing.". That's what you really mean.

Dolphin is open source and it's currently the best emulator out there, there is absolutely no reason for you guys to not release the source. You're too busy and don't have time to work on it? Ok, understandable, but other guys do have time and could fix those little annoying quirks in no time.

Sure, it's your intellectual property, you have the right to do with it what you want, but please, don't make up such lame excuses, it's just embarrassing.

Well, I don't care anyway, my DC and games still work perfectly. Just registered to point out your BS.

Cheers.
Your logic is flawed. If Psyman and Raz were only in it for the fame, they would rush out a new release to stay ahead of the demul/makaron devs. True, Dolphin is an excellent open source emu but for all the great coders contributing to the code there are as many bad ones screwing it up again.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.