Next Generation Emulation banner
41 - 60 of 349 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have some games (Skies of Arcadia, Crazy Taxi 2, Shenmue, Virtua Striker, etc.) that worked at last version of nullDC, but in this one (1.0.3), neither of them worked at all! (the emu crashes or keep the white screen) What's the reason? :(
It seems that NullPVR (graphics plugin) it's the problem. At last version, it works fine but not in 1.0.3. Anyone knows why Chankast plugin works perfectly and NullPVR causes crashes? Anyone has the same problem? :(

Thanks.
Sorry to be rude but can someone explain to me why am I having crashing problems with the new nullpvr: August 20 2008 plugin in the DC version of Nulldc 1.0.3? It would display a black screen then crash when loading a game, The NullPVR: Nov 07 2007 version using Nulldc 1.0.0 beta 1.6 worked perfectly averaging 60 fps on everygame with very little display problems except SA2, also while using Nullpvr : January 10 2008 I just get a black screen while the game continues to play and all Chankast video plugins gives me block like display problems. :(

NullPvr 07 2007

ImageShack - Hosting :: mvc2null07kn1.png

Chankast
ImageShack - Hosting :: mvc2chankwo2.png

Nulldc 1.0.3 and Nullpvr : Aug 20 2008
ImageShack - Hosting :: newnulldcen1.png

Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack
System Model: Dell 310
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2038MB RAM
Page File: 494MB used, 5480MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
Card name: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset Family
Manufacturer: Intel Corporation
Chip type: Intel(R) 82915G/GV/910GL Express Chipset
DAC type: Internal
Display Memory: 128.0 MB
Current Mode: 1280 x 1024 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Max Res: 1280,1024
Driver Name: ialmrnt5.dll

Thank you :)
edit: Installed directx from link and still crashes when game loading. :(
I've got the latest update of DirectX, so it can't be the reason of this problem... :(
Here is the explanation: http://forums.ngemu.com/nulldc-discussion/110139-new-release-step-back-couple-things.html

·
Premium Member
2,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I've got the latest update of DirectX, so it can't be the reason of this problem... :(
Then drk||raz probably broke something before the release. It's not the first time this happens. Just be glad your PC didn't blow up. :p

You know, giving details (a log of what's on the console window and your full system specs for example) can help us help you. We really can't guess why each single person has a problem. We need more information... no let me rephrase that, YOU need to give us more information, cause YOU can't run the emulator. OK? :p

·
将軍
565 Posts
which naomi arcade game did you tested and works ???

can I use dreamcast CDI images with the naomi emulator ???

will it work ???

Thanks

Funky Cat Spangky
Capcom vs SNK 2, and NO, as far as I know Dreamcast GD don´t work in NAOMI.

·
将軍
565 Posts
Raz I noticed some choppiness in Dreamcast build in games like Moero justice gakuen, the voices sound like and AM radio.:p

Don´t worry to me both build are really amazing!!!!!

·
Registered
9 Posts
I can't load the nullPVR plugin :(

When I open the emulator, this message appears:
"Unable to load nullPVR_Win32.dll, errorlevel=-104"

Then the screen to select plugins appears, and Chankast's video is the only graphic plugin that appears. And yes, I checked the plugins folder, and nullPVR_Win32.dll isn't missing. I didn't have this problem with the previous nullDC release.

I tried installing 3Danalize like rod_audioslave suggested and the problem persists :hdbash:

·
Registered
36 Posts
I can't load the nullPVR plugin :(

When I open the emulator, this message appears:
"Unable to load nullPVR_Win32.dll, errorlevel=-104"

Then the screen to select plugins appears, and Chankast's video is the only graphic plugin that appears. And yes, I checked the plugins folder, and nullPVR_Win32.dll isn't missing. I didn't have this problem with the previous nullDC release.

I tried installing 3Danalize like rod_audioslave suggested and the problem persists :hdbash:
I have exactly the same problem. Can somebody help us?

EDIT: Worked perfectly after installing Directx AND restarting the PC.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Great Work nulldc team.

It works fine for me, i like some new things like VMU/VMS support (if it also works in full screen mode too...), the ALt+Enter stuff, the specific bug fixs, the option to get rid of the console window, etc...

Although i found Some minor bugs and a little slow emulation than 1.06 beta (with the same plugin configuration), maybe related to changes to Audio and Video Plugins (of course they have more code and need some little optimization).

The First bug i found: NullDC always crash when i minimize the Emulation Window. I attach the screen capture about the crash.

Thank you again.

41 - 60 of 349 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.