Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is there a way to convert a Final Fantasy IX NTSC save game on the ePSXe to the PAL version so that I can continue my game without having to play through it all again?

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by sej
Is there a way to convert a Final Fantasy IX NTSC save game on the ePSXe to the PAL version so that I can continue my game without having to play through it all again?
Aldo's Memory Card Manager allows you to change the region and the game id for a saved game. Not sure if it'll work, but might be worth a shot.

You can get the tool here

[]s Badaro

·
<font color="#FF0066"><b>Advanced Newbie</b></font
5,797 Posts
no, it can´t work, because the Final Fantasy IX ntsc and Final fantasy IX pal, are different games, at least in minor changes but there are, like language.

So like u can see, this didn´t work, and hey, I just try it then nothing work, and I needed to restart my game, so don´t blame yourself

did I say that right? excuse my english

·
playing FGO
10,134 Posts
dunno....but i once tried to convert a Japanese game save to a US one, and it worked....somewhat. :p The menu was a bit garbled, but aside from that it worked okay. I used PSX Game edit.

·
I'm in despair!
3,420 Posts
Originally posted by Keiichi
dunno....but i once tried to convert a Japanese game save to a US one, and it worked....somewhat. :p The menu was a bit garbled, but aside from that it worked okay. I used PSX Game edit.
Yup, it's pretty common for different versions of the same game to share the same format for saved games.

[]s Badaro

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the help, and SepH was right, it didn't work but I downloaded the cards from Betamax and continued on from his game. (Feels like cheating but oh well, saves me having to replay the last 20 hours)

So thanks again, and Betamax, you're a godsend :)

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
i jes wanna make a statement, FF9 sucks :eek: :eek: :eek:
btw, when i told savestates above, i meant savegames...
and i used Save Game Edit to convert mines, so u can try using this one :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts