Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to the Current Bun
A HACKER or NTL employee changed the company's automatic telephone message to swear at customers.Those dialing the company's customer support line were told: "You are through to NTL customer services. We don't give a f**k about you. We are never here. We just f**k you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just f**k off and leave us alone."
Now that is something i would like to hear.

·
Premium Member
3,093 Posts
:D Hey you know, that's quite what you feel when calling one of those numbers most of the times. I'd rather watch the face of someone hearing it rather than hearing it myself ;)

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
Well, this is the message they've always wanted to put in, but cannot because they must pretend that they're polite (and so they put those annoying msgs like "We appreciate your call, please don't hang up").

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
A UK telecoms company with a great rep for prices, but a cack customer service/overall service rep.

·
Just visiting ^_^
8,299 Posts
so kane, have you tried calling in one of those customer service call centers?

·
Premium Member
26,303 Posts
Na, I can't be arsed with NTL, even to find out if this prank is true.

·
Registered
9,506 Posts
Yeah I can't be arsed with ntHELL either. This is partly due to the fact that half my familly works for their main competitor, the other due to the fact that they sent repo guys to my house by mistake (I've never had NThell either).

1 - 10 of 10 Posts