Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI
I just used the Configuration guide and have all the plugins and the bios and then I hit ok and I get a microsoft error problem with the ntdll.dll file. here is what the error say's.
1/26/2005 8:48 PM Application Error Faulting application pcsx2.exe, version 0.0.0.0, faulting module ntdll.dll, version 5.1.2600.2180, fault address 0x00001010.

I hope you can help

Thanks trouble101 :???:

·
Registered
75 Posts
Probably a bad install, uninstall (I think PCSX2 has a bundled one) and try installing again. This is just a guess, but a preety good one :)

·
Registered
3,630 Posts
As nahteecirp said probably something went wrong with the installation.Make sure you delete any registry keys of pcsx2 along with its files,if you used 0.6 there might be some keys left making problems

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have uninstalled and reinstalled twice and keep getting the same error. I can't get past where you configure the plugins as soon as I click ok it wil error me out. I know that dll file is a windows xp dll but that is all I have been able to find out.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am using the ones that came with the new version pcxs2. I have never installed any other version but the new one. GSsoft v0.8 plugin for Graphics,SPU2null v0.3 for sound,PadwinKeyb v0.8 for controller,CDVDbin v0.67 for Cdvdrom,Dev9null v0.2 for Dev9,USB Null v0.3 for usb,FireWireNull v0.3 for firewire and for BIOS scph39001

thanks trouble101

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi again
I just downloaded it from ngemu.com and the program works fine and put evrything in the right folder also just thought I would let you know in case there was a problem with the download file on your site
thanks for all your help
trouble101

1 - 7 of 7 Posts