Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Since the other topics a mess of versions and language files >.>

Anyone with language files, send them to me and i'll add them to my attachments / update the 7z

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
What are the changes from 2.3.0.1?
Ex Menu, and overhauled english and german translations.

I extracted this to my No$ folder and now the emulator crashes every time i click any of the Tabs at the top and attempt to change any options or settings.
did you keep the ini or overwrite?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
delete the nozoomer ini.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Thanks for posting this topic. That other one was getting ridiculously huge.

I do want to ask you something, though. In random places, I see people talking about no$zoomer 3.2.0.2. Is this a real thing? I'm assuming that if it's real, it's not very good, considering the latest one you've posted is 2.3.0.2.

·
Registered
3 Posts
i'm sure i was using no$zoomer in the past (drive crashed, lost my emulator and trying to restore). i remember that before it would allow me to load a .rar or .7z file and decompress it for me but this one doesnt seem to allow me. what am i missing?

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
it allows rar, but not 7z.

btw, rar as in rar 1.0, rar 2.0 has no freely available decompression library

·
Registered
1 Posts
Thanks for the new threat, couldn't tell heads or tails from the old one.

And if you are using Vista, you have to run the program as admin.
I don't have to run it as admin on my computer (Vista Home Premium SP2 32-bit). I've never had any problems with it as a normal user. That's not to say someone else's Vista won't be stupid and want admin though. :???:

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
depends where you launch it from really. only apps that make heavy use of the registry need to be started with admin privs.

·
Meow Meow Meow
1,401 Posts
There are many different filter options for No$zoomer and I was wondering if there was one I should pick which improves graphics?

I went through a few and saw very minor differences.
The filters are used when you go past 1x zoom. For 2D sprite-based games, I'd go for HQ2X.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Lq2x gets similar results with less cpu hit.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.