Next Generation Emulation banner
61 - 80 of 83 Posts

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
If they spoil Fallout 3 i will personally hire Osama to drive a plane to their offices.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Like this???

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
oh, i'm sure bethesda will do a good job. looking at morrowind, it'll be good, just maybe a little buggy.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
Morrowind and Fallout are completely different games, that is what i am afraid of.

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
Just because a company hasn't made crap doesn't mean it can't or won't...
Sierra made a few games that were buggy as Heck before they were taken over...
I had to get a 'seperate' copy of King's Quest 6 because the copy on the Roberta Williams Anthology was buggy! :( That's just one example, Inca never ran on my system either, I probably could name more Sierra games... The point is, one Sierra stood for quality, then later their games started to suck... It happened before and could happen again...

·
The one and only
3,660 Posts
lesee... Resident evil 4, Fable 2 (we can dream cant we?) suikoden 4, FF12,Empire earth 2, Dungeon siege 2, maybe some more, cant remember em all :)

Edit: almost forgot :) For when PS3 comes out, dynasty warriors 5 :emb:

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
makotech222 said:
lesee... Resident evil 4, Fable 2 (we can dream cant we?) suikoden 4, FF12,Empire earth 2, Dungeon siege 2, maybe some more, cant remember em all :)

Edit: almost forgot :) For when PS3 comes out, dynasty warriors 5 :emb:
Huh? I don't understand what you're trying to say or who you're replying to? oO

·
Registered
10,692 Posts
But those games don't sound like crap?
I think it's pretty crazy to prejudge that they'll all be crap because they're sequels...

·
...and now they do.
20,002 Posts
those are the games he's looking forward to. he's not responding to any current conversations, just the original thread's topic.

·
Back from the dead
3,741 Posts
My interest in video games has sunk recently. I'm waiting for any game to come out that will wow and amaze me and revitalize my interest in video games again. I'm looking for something that is truly addicting and I won't want to stop playing until I beat it.

·
No People, No Problems
648 Posts
DarkAurora said:
My interest in video games has sunk recently. I'm waiting for any game to come out that will wow and amaze me and revitalize my interest in video games again. I'm looking for something that is truly addicting and I won't want to stop playing until I beat it.
I was feeling like that... untill Sims 2 took over.

61 - 80 of 83 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.