Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Link to the Underworld
1,148 Posts
Put me into the Serious Sam 2 camp. For reference, Serious Sam: Second Encounter is kind of like GTA Vice City and San Andreas. Rockstar refuses to call those games sequals, and says that there will be a game entitled GTA4 coming out (probably on a next gen console). Serious Sam: Second Encounter wasn't a sequel, just the second chapter of Serious Sam 1. Serious Sam 2 has a completely new engine, including physics, vehicles, and all the other things kids these days drool over. I only hope they don't ruin the fast and frantic gameplay with too many options, with their vehicles and whatnot. When it comes to games like Serious Sam, simpler is better.

I'm also looking forward to Elder Scrolls 4: Oblivion, as well as Fallout 3, and any further expansions to Half Life 2 (you know they're coming.) I'm going to go further into speculation and possible dissapointment territory and will say that i'm looking forward to the unavoidable sequal to StarCraft that blizzard will most likely pump out some time in the next few years.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.