Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Now that all of the big name games are out like Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Metroid Prime 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Everquest 2 (if your into that :p), GTA: San Adreas, and so on, What games are you most looking forward to now?

The ones that have caught my attention the most are probably:

F.E.A.R. - taking an interesting view on scary games, by using modern weaponry in a well-lit enviorment while still keeping it looking scary and intense as hell.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The game that restored my faith in RPG's has a sequel. 'Nuf Said.

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth - Some Intense Looking fantasy battles from Strider's favorite movies :p.

Bioshock - Won't be out for a long while, but any semi-sequel by the team that made System Shock 2 deserves my attention

Sid Meier's Pirates! - Swashbucling action, strategy style.

Ghost Recon 2 - Tom Clancy, Jungle Warfare, Unreal Engine. Does it get any better?

Starship Troopers - You and your buddies cooping against thousands of bugs. The thought alone is just...tasty...

Thats about all i can think of for now but those are a few i'm keeping my eye on.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
D.D. said:
-GT4 <- wut the hell???no one mentioned this?
Probably because its been delayed so long people forgot about it :p. The only thing i remember wanting to see in it was Online Play but since they cancelled that its not looking very appealing.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
cooliscool said:
Legend of Zelda 2005, Metroid Prime 2.. hm. Alot more, but those would be the main ones.
The second i saw that you were the last poster i remebered Zelda... Defiantely waiting for taht too.

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Mr.Smith said:
I'll wait for Serious Sam 2 first. ;)

Other games I'm waiting for:
- Doom 3: Resurrection of Evil (shaping up to be a cool expansion)
- Duke Nukem Forever (it will come out and it will kick ass and chew bubble gum)
- S.T.A.L.K.E.R. (this looks awesome)
- F.E.A.R. (this looks awesome as well)
- Quake IV (it's Quake)
- Bioshock (anything by the guys that made System Shock 2 has to be atleast good)
- Hitman 4 (I love Hitman)
- Elder Scrolls: Oblivion (I love Elder Scrolls.)
- Call of Cthulhu (pretty scary)
- Fallout 3 (Fallout 1 and 2 are my favorite RPGs. Reason why I think that PC RPGs are superior to console RPGs. :p Also, 3 games by Bethesda!)
- That unnamed post apocalyptic RPG by Troika (they have great RPG talent, I just hope it's more polished unlike their other games)
- Anything Valve makes (hopefully Half-Life 3)
- Max Payne 3 (Max Payne rules)
- Baldur's Gate 3 (It has to be made)
...Serious Sam 2 has been out for like 2 years now. :D

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #42 ·
I was referring to Serious Sam: The Second Encounter. Its not an expansion, so i assumed it was a sequel.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts