Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 83 Posts

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now that all of the big name games are out like Halo 2, Half-Life 2, Metroid Prime 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Everquest 2 (if your into that :p), GTA: San Adreas, and so on, What games are you most looking forward to now?

The ones that have caught my attention the most are probably:

F.E.A.R. - taking an interesting view on scary games, by using modern weaponry in a well-lit enviorment while still keeping it looking scary and intense as hell.

Knights of the Old Republic 2 - The game that restored my faith in RPG's has a sequel. 'Nuf Said.

Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth - Some Intense Looking fantasy battles from Strider's favorite movies :p.

Bioshock - Won't be out for a long while, but any semi-sequel by the team that made System Shock 2 deserves my attention

Sid Meier's Pirates! - Swashbucling action, strategy style.

Ghost Recon 2 - Tom Clancy, Jungle Warfare, Unreal Engine. Does it get any better?

Starship Troopers - You and your buddies cooping against thousands of bugs. The thought alone is just...tasty...

Thats about all i can think of for now but those are a few i'm keeping my eye on.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I'm waiting on Final Fantasy XXVIIV :D

·
Registered
10,610 Posts
I'm cheap and buy 'older' games. Heck, I'm still looking at buying Need for Speed Underground. I just haven't decided PC or Gamecube! :D

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
/me slaps Razor Blade around a bit with a large trout for making up Roman Numerals

I had no idea whatsoever that Metroid Prime 2 was released. The only reason I knew Half-Life 2 had been released is because I went into Columbus on that day, something I rarely do, and saw it in Wal-Mart. I am clearly not a big gamer :p.

//ON TOPIC MODE

I am looking forward to a game I can load into my brain, and do whatever I want with it. Oh yea. It's called imagination.

//SERIOUS MODE

Hmm...I would like to see Unreal Engine 3 in a game. That will kick so much ass. They are saying not until 2008, but I can wait. It's gonna own so much.

·
Premium Member
12,032 Posts
I can't wait for Serious Sam 3!

·
band
4,912 Posts
ghost recon 2 i think is gonna rock for ps2. someone mentioned devil may cry 3 already.

my list :

-xenosaga II
-GT4 <- wut the hell???no one mentioned this?
-God of War

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
D.D. said:
-GT4 <- wut the hell???no one mentioned this?
Probably because its been delayed so long people forgot about it :p. The only thing i remember wanting to see in it was Online Play but since they cancelled that its not looking very appealing.

·
Registered
7,330 Posts
Legend of Zelda 2005, Metroid Prime 2.. hm. Alot more, but those would be the main ones.

·
Canadian Spaceman
8,767 Posts
H A L F - L I F E 3

:p Actually I am looking forward to Teamfortress 2, the sequal to TFC :)

·
Crasher of Castles
7,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cooliscool said:
Legend of Zelda 2005, Metroid Prime 2.. hm. Alot more, but those would be the main ones.
The second i saw that you were the last poster i remebered Zelda... Defiantely waiting for taht too.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Pariah
Jade Empire
GTR (think this might be out now but I can't remember :p)
KOTOR II
Black&White 2
The Movies
F.E.A.R
Stalker:SoC
GTA:San Andreas (PC release)
Duke Nukem Forever (will this EVER be released lol)
Brothers in Arms
Sid Meier's Pirates (Might have just come out too)
That Star Wars FPS looks alright n'all

Theres more but I just can't think of them :)

oh oh oh, the new Zelda is gonna be the nuts too, can't wait for that :) :thumb:

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
for my new PS2 console ;P (week maybe two weeks :D) as for new games Tekken 5 for shure :) and I'm waiting to buy Deff jam fight for NY :D

·
Registered
153 Posts
waiting for
-Pro Evolution Soccer 4 PC version
-Ghost Recon 2
-Operation Flashpoint 2
-Gothic 3
-The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
-Knights of the Old Republic 2: The Sith Lords
-Zoo Tycoon 2

hoping for:
-Starcraft 2
-Max Payne 3

·
Retired
8,882 Posts
I've been playing so little as of late. I've got Doom 3 but never played it for more than an hour, and I'm still trying to find time to finish SW: KotOR. I really have to work less...

1 - 20 of 83 Posts