Next Generation Emulation banner

Now that's what I can call a SNK maniac

2K views 27 replies 8 participants last post by  ariano_romanov 
#1 ·

No comment , but only that's not me ^_^ .

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm pretty sure that can be done better in photoshop :p

Me wonders what's on the warning lable.

#4 ·
Or it's meant the other way around:

I sh1t on SNK ;)

#5 ·
Haha, Cid is right, this could go both ways :p

Anyway cloud, tbh i wouldnt be surprised if it were you ^^

#9 ·
Bone his lifesize blow up Yuri doll I'd guess.

#10 ·
Well that's super duper top secret . But I can tell you some .
Collecting all SNK artwork/music/games and specially rare stuff ^_^ , Actually I delete games and important stuff just to have more space for new stuff .

Remember that SNK wallpaper I made ? I'm going to copy that on my clothes :p

And in RL , I'm trying to make more ppl play SNK games . By giving them presents , or taking them to arcades etc.

I love SNK to the limit I can play all their nightmarly bad games :p (Except "The super spy" Which I've finished once , just to know it's ending , and it was very hard not to burn my pc after )
And when I say nightmarly bad , I mean games like : ADK's World heroes series and Aggresors of dark kombat .

I try to learn any SNK gaming fact how much it's small . Characters stories , full names , cameos appearances .

But while doing all that , I can't just put a SNK sticker on the toilet :p . That's too much really , my love to SNK doesn't exceed being a fan not a freak ;)

Edit 1 : >>>Bone his lifesize blow up Yuri doll I'd guess.

Actually that reminds me :p . Where can I find a Yuri doll ?! :innocent:

G
#11 ·
cloudvii said:
Remember that SNK wallpaper I made ? I'm going to copy that on my clothes :p
ok, so far, that can still apply as normal. I have an MSX pin. (woo ;P )

And in RL , I'm trying to make more ppl play SNK games . By giving them presents , or taking them to arcades etc.
You give them SNK related presents?

I love SNK to the limit I can play all their nightmarly bad games :p (Except "The super spy" Which I've finished once , just to know it's ending , and it was very hard not to burn my pc after )
And when I say nightmarly bad , I mean games like : ADK's World heroes series and Aggresors of dark kombat .
Now it's already getting worse...

I try to learn any SNK gaming fact how much it's small . Characters stories , full names , cameos appearances .
It starts to sound like an obsession..

But while doing all that , I can't just put a SNK sticker on the toilet :p . That's too much really , my love to SNK doesn't exceed being a fan not a freak ;)
well...

Actually that reminds me :p . Where can I find a Yuri doll ?! :innocent:
MY GOODNESS, CLOUD!!!!

#12 ·
Hahahahaha.....

anyway you should go for Athena doll...

#14 ·
Oh yeah.... forgot about her.... she wasnt THAT hot :p

Infact i prefeer the Virtual athena to the voice actress (what the hell am i saying)

#17 ·
I have a Mai figure, but I don't do anything sick with it. :D
I have thw figure standing up by my PC with my other figures... ;)

#21 ·
KanedA said:
Is it too hard? :evil: ;)
Ha Ha! Very Funny! :innocent:
I like to collect figures and I have them above and beside my PC.
The Mai figure I purchased off of EBay :thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.