Next Generation Emulation banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am posting this thread to attempt to resolve some concerns I have.

I was vauguely informed of a trolling post on Emu-Lma forums criticizing EmuCraze. I have no issue with fair game but this was slander. Publically falsifying information to harm a website is highly disrespectful and improffessional.

One comment stressed my lack of ability to run a website:

Just to clarify this, I have at least 5 years of web developing skills and emuscene involvement. My administration is by all means sufficiant, helpful and well organized. My drive for success and propaganda skills are extremely advanced.

Another comment claimed EmuCraze to bea case of copy pasta:

The concept is by all means different from any emu-site I have seen. Some systems have been incorperated into the EC plan in the idea of improving it. The general concept is original. Any research posted on EC that is directly copied via another source is now being enforced to link to the source. Two new BBCode were made directed by myself just for sourcing and flagging plagiarizm/infractions.

Finally I wanted to mention the comments regarding the false promises I have been advertising and supposedly tricking Lino into moving to EC:

My promises were not false. In fact I had already begun work on it. Also, these promises have NOT created bloat nor a disorganized layout. Keep in mind that it is only draft one and I willalways be seeking new ways to improve it.

------------

Besides the above,rumours have been spread by one or more people tolling EmuCraze with no fact to back it up. I know I have had issues with Bree in the past but that was a personal matter that has moved onand should never have been made public. [I holdpartial blame for its publicity] It, however, is unrelated to my abilities to run EC. Look at Michael Jackson, one of the most unstable people I have witnessed, but it didnt stop him from making 9 number one hits.

I ran out of room:

I am going to give everyone some advice:

Do not ever judge someone online through pure hearsay.

I say thisregarding rumours causing peopleto hate EmuCraze and people that don`t even know me to think I`m the most evil person they know.

The truth is, I had made some terrible decissions during my greatest moment of despair. But I am honestly one of the most realistic, friendly, most forgiving and caring, person you will ever meet.

And I apply that good in me into EmuCraze. I even feel guilty when people are threatened by it because [although I justifly criticize a few selective websites] I have no intention of haring any other website and every intention of forming alliances.

·
Registered
5,977 Posts
*yawn*

Everyone else has shut up and you had to go create a thread about it. :rolleyes: Which IMO is unlikely to make anything better - and possibly could stir up more debate.

·
Here... take my hand
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With all due respect the emuscene is failing all because people don't care.

·
Premium Member
8,201 Posts
No offense... but whatever people are saying about EmuCraze has nothing to do with NGEmu/Emuforums. There will always be a little competition between emulation websites and you just have to deal with it.

The post you just did should of been made on your website, not here.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.