Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi I bought an Azeron keypad to play fortnite and it was working fine after I initially set it up using the instructions provided on this page. https://skyjuiceiswater.blogspot.com/2019/03/use-generic-games-controller-for.html

Everytime I would start the emulator I would here a sound for a new device connected on windows 10 and an xbox controller would show up in my devices. I decided to reformat windows and thats where everything stopped working. Now when I fire up the program it reports an issue that i have to install visual c++ 2015 x86 I have installed all different kinds of visual c but the issue still shows up. When I ignore it I am able to set up the controller i.e map the joystick but no xbox controller is showing up in my devices and i am unable to use the emulator. I donot here a new device connection sound anymore either. This was supposed to be straight forward but there isnt much information online, I guess thats what happens when you pay a crazy amount for a made to order keypad poorly supported.

Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont get the visual c++ error but it also stopped working for me after i got latest Windows 10 updates. There is no more sound when starting Pinball fx3 so it seems like x360ce is not being launched when starting the game.

Any help would be much appreciated. My virtual Pinball is basically useless until this is fixed

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi my problem got resolved after I updated windows, installed visual c and then it gave me an option to install the drivers for the joystick emulator.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts