Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok I had to start all over with a new laptop and so I get epsxe 1.70 and everything needed (the bios, plugins, etc.) and then I go to play chrono cross and it works fine matter of fact seemingly better than ever. So I wonder why and look at my video plugin and it wasn't even configured. Turns out I forgot to setup my plugins and so I was like oh well and went to play again and it said I needed to configure them. Now that I did it's not even close to how good it was before. Anyone know why it even worked in the first place? I'd love to get it back to how it was it was just like playing on the actual playstation.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
basic settings are generally compatible, they just lack the additional gfx effects.

·
Banned
23,263 Posts
the unconfigured plugin probably has some defaults set for debugging purposes.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I don't know like I said strange wish I had played more before I had done that to see if some of the glitches were fixed or not. Hopefully the offical epsxe people will see this and look into it because it might help emulate better. It would be nice if one day all you needed was to just download and go.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.