Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry guys, i´m new here, I know this very same topic has been repeated over and over again but i tried EVERITHING on it, God (or the one who's above all of us and rules everithing whic is not the president of the USA:evil: ) knows that i tried, but it's IMPOSSIBLE for me to run Final Fantasy 9 on the damned emulator called ePSXe.:hdbash:

I tried configurating through that Delta program as indicated on the guide by hushypushy (also got the PFF patch files and changed names according to the SLES files in the four CDs from the PAL FF9 version) but the onli thing i get is a "this program has created an error and must be closed" window...I tried running it with other emu...emurayden, in fact, and it didn't work...:cry:

Oh, just one thing that is weird to me. I unzipped the 1.5.2 version of ePSXe but Delta tells me it's not...maybe because of the memcards or something?

Here are some of my computer characteristics:

Processor: AMD Athlon(TM) XP 2200+ 1.35 GHz
R.A.M.: 512 MB
Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce FX 5600 XT
O.S. : Windows XP
DVD Drive: LG --- HL-DT-ST DVDROM GDR8162B
CD Recorder: SONY CD-RW CRX 215E1
Virtual DVD Drive: Alcohol Soft. --- AXV CD/DVDROM SCSI CdRom Device

I hope this data would be useful for any who can help me out here. Thanks and Salutations from Spain:dance:

· Premium Member
bsnes, ePSXe
23,380 Posts
ok dont mention emurayden, it's an illegal hack of VGS ;)

first i'd say try it without Delta and see how that goes. then you might want to try a different emulator.

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Allrighty,then, i´ve made several graphics tests without using delta, also with de CD plugin, but I still get only a black screen:cry: , so I'd like to have a suggestion on what other emulator I should use, if there's one to be recommended. Thank you again for yor help.:dance:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.