Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:mad:What!!!! I HAVE TO START ALL OVER AGAIN MY POSTS!!!!:mad:
I HAVE BEEN DEMOTED TO JUNIOR MEMBER!!!!!
NOOOOOOO
oh well - Post a poll??
Cool new design.. i like it... nice editor :D
Hey what are the new ranking classes? :confused:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
i have nothing against freedom of speech, (except for maybe some really crude chalkings on my school campus from the gay/lesbian club who do it because they can get away with it) but i thought 3 polls by the same person in 1 day with some general spelling problems was a bit excessive :p
i do think its a cool feature and is a nice indication of general opinions as long as it doesnt get out of hand

O

·
0 Posts
He was just starting off the boards cause they were empty. Now the problem will be if he or anyone else acts like light12 (or whatever his name was) and starts posts nonsense everywhere that doesn’t contribute to the board just to raise their ranking.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
it was like 100 to be prenium - i just figured out u need 30 to pe promoted to member on this board...

S

·
0 Posts
Hey guys, think about me. I had over 740 posts on the old board and I had have to start over again too. Oh well, it was fun doing it the last time and it will be this time too. Hi Yooo Silver, Away!!!!;)
sincerely,
sx/amiga

·
Registered
253 Posts
Well, I guess you can say that this is a chance to reset your posts. The fact that I had to register again wasn't fun, though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
:shout: NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Disturbed you have beaten me this means war!!!
:rockets: :laser: lol!!!!!! :dead: j/k!!! :D

S

·
0 Posts
Like Bgnome said, don't let it get out of hand. Remember you are not competeing and that number of post does not matter. It is the quality of the posts that does. Please remember that and everything will be fine. Thanks.
sincerely,
sx/amiga

1 - 20 of 23 Posts