Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Programmer/Animator
262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yeah, it's quite odd, this topic, in a emulation forum but......

the nokia 7610 phone that i got is really odd these days

Every other day I have to get this phone formatted, and now its not working, I mean even formatting it. I have to pay around 10-12 USD for getting this formatted. But now, even formating is not working. The service center guys told that we need to re-install the main software. And he's asking for 50 USD to do that. I mean how uncool is that? :hmm:

A screen saying Phone startup failed, Contact the retailer is gotten as soon as I on the phone? Any Ideas whats wrong?
But I was wondering, if you guys have any knowledge on this main software, where to get it, if downloadable, can you give me a link, and also, how do i install the software?

cheers,
xymet

·
Premium Member
6,403 Posts
Considering the cost of fixing it and all, you might as well just get a new phone. Sometimes you can get them for free with certain plans (that's how I got my LG VX3200). Check with your provider to see if you can get some kind of deal.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.