Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is dedicated for all nokia 3200 users (and not only ;)), it came in my mind few minutes ago, anyway to the point it'll contain back and/or front cover images, wallpaper and also ringtone if you have one, could be scanned ones, made in everything you want :)

actually the problem is... that I'll post my combos when I got home from work :heh:.

I think that it won't be a problem anyway :) see you soon :)

S

·
0 Posts
hm...I have a 3510i ....lower res. screen and less midi channels I think;
I uploaded custom 'wallpapers' to it and some midi ringtones, but I didn't make the latter myself.
I do have a cable so I can upload all kinds of fancy stuff to it ;)

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, here they goo, those are kind 'old' ones, made in corel siute 11 :/ gonna post those made in photoshop later, when I'll finish them

Samor: lot's of my friends have 3510i, yes.. lower res etc, but still it's funky phone :)

·
Registered
289 Posts
I have a Nokia 5100, 128x128 res ^_^
IIRC, the 3510i have 96x96 (I have one of those too, actually I have 4 phones :p )
The wallpaper on my phone right now is a pic of some clouds... A new one would be nice ;)

·
AKA snkmad
4,030 Posts
I got the Nokia 3100, but i stll dont have the data cable. But ill get it soon, since my cousin got the same phone and we´ll share the cable.
Only have the default stuff on it...

·
PS2 PAL[v9], PS3Slim PAL
5,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Ok little update :D, still don't have too much time to play with it, anyway my current combo :) Spider-Combo :D

one front pannel cover (you should cut it right, that you wouldn't have those spider eyes on final 'product' ;) 2 back covers, few wallpapers and a ringtone (need a little edit anyway :rolleyes: ) :)

EDIT: forgot to add, a jin polyphone ring :) for my previous theme :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts