Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay so, this little program is brilliant in removing the noise and all - but before all audio plays, there's a pause. It's annoying.
How do I get rid of that pause before any audio? Think there's a way?
The settings in the ini file are
sleeptime=250
base=0x0100
resetkey=0x01FB
autodetect=99
togglekey=0x02FB
printf=1
skiplevel=65
freqcheck=1
freqskipvoice=1
Any idea of what to add or change? It does the same in every game. I don't want to mess with this file unless I know what I'm doing, so yeah..

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
@wafflox: I haven't noticed that error with my settings yet (wasn't paying attention either), and the only difference in our settings is that my autodetect is set to 0.

@chelseafan: This program is meant to reduce the amount of background white noise in most 3D No$ games.
Up to date, there is no specific fix against the Sound off error in Pokémon and some other misc. games. What you can do in WinXP is to use a 3rd party volume changer program.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It is a program that is neither directly supported by No$GBA nor by Windows that regulates sound volumes by process. Googling for one is pretty hard, though. I also don't use one, so I can't be of any further help.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
In other words there's no solution for XP if you want to run Pokemon without sound.

Unless you can find some software which allows you to independantly of your system volume control the sound of the various running apps on your system.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.