Next Generation Emulation banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When i enabled cheat on pokemon diamond, it stopped working for no apparent reasons. Previous attempt to enable cheat was of no problem to me. Does anyone know the answer or perhaps even better have a solution?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
We don't know which cheat you are referring to nor which language version of the game you use. Did you not have problems with cheats in general in the past or with this one in particular?
It may also be possible that the freeze is due to your Sound option being deactivated.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well the game's in english. I'm using replay action code for cheat. And no i don't think it has to do with the sound. Hmm. And no again it's just this one in particular. For some reason it just stopped working. In the past i've enabled the cheat countless time and there wasn't a problem for me until recently it started getting all attitude on me. Haas.

PS: Even when i tried to input or cancel the cheat function it stopped working entirely as well :X and i had another one on desktop and it's working fine as well. I'm using my laptop to play the game though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey if it doesnt want to start, just download NO$GBA (I use 2.6a) again and then transfer your save file (located in the battery folder) over to the new installation.

Hope it will work

·
The Nutcracker
242 Posts
Rather than trying freddy's solution (2.6a cannot be gotten legally anymore) move the ini and inp file to another folder and see if that helps. Otherwise, you screwed up your save with cheats somehow.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Donations are in fact down. If you would try it, you'd come to an error-page.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
"Piracy" is what he gets for being a douche and charging for his emulator, unlike maybe 90% of the emulator scene...
Donated =/= must pay

Also, do you even know how hard it is to program a working emulator? If you don't, then I suggest that you don't call people you don't even know a douche.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Enough with the offtopic posts, if you can't help the TC then don't post. This will NOT turn into another rant about donations thread.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts