Next Generation Emulation banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Hi everybody , i think you never heard about Nocash, it is a Nintendo Ds emulator (no gba emulator) and it looks just like a real nintendo ds.....

-Nocash is the only one emulator that can handle "shakugan no shana", take a look at the video on the next link:

http://www.stagegold.com/videos/view.aspx?videoid=769a797952b893bf6d88b8214f86f4d5

Try the same game on another emulator, and you are going to see that it does not work...

Download Nocash (32 bits) Here

*link removed*

notes:

-Remember to run it as administrator
-Dont ask me about who did this emulator because i dont know.
-Im not a developer, im doing nothing in this proyect i just find it searching on google .........ok?
-This emulator has been finished the 24/03/2008
-it runs 98% of the games

Instructions:

1-Open the emulator (obviously)

2-press on your keyboard this key: -

3-select options on the menu, and then you can configure the controllers.

if you have any quetions you are welcome, if you have something bad to say sorry i will not talk with you because there is no reason to say something bad about this .........ok?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey look at this........

The 2.6a version is technically donate-only, so you might remove the link.

no$gba is not actually new, only DS emulation in that is recent (it used to handle GBA since some time already).
This is not no$gba this is nocash ............do you understand?

·
Super Moderator
13,064 Posts
It is actually the same emulator (no$gba is generally pronounced as 'nocash' due to the names of Martin's previous emulators).
Other than the 1,65 MB size (instead of the normally much smaller size for vanilla releases, it does look to be the same)

A reference where a disambiguation is available
http://nocash.emubase.de

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
i dont care.......

It is actually the same emulator (no$gba is generally pronounced as 'nocash' due to the names of Martin's previous emulators).

A reference where a disambiguation is available
NO$FUN
I know that, but are you sure this is the same emulator, download it and tell me, or you can watch the video, this is a different emulator, i really dont care if it has the same name........and if one of your game does not work in no$gba just try it here, watch the diference.

As rikki has stated, nocash is said as no$gba, a rather clever name on Martin's part.
yes i know, but this is not the same emulator, please download it, and watch my video....pleaaaaaaaaaaaaseeeeeeeeee........

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
I tried it! Its the same emu!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ok......

I'm afraid I'll have to pass. Installers and reshacked executables are rarely any much great to try.
ok, but im not a bad guy, i dont want to upload any viruses,in my video recorded with hypercam you can see the emulator working so it isnot a virus trust me, you are not gonna be dissapointed.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i know.

Where exactly did you find this files, btw? 'Google' is a bit vague...
This is the story.

One day a friend from chile tell me about a website called romman .....right? and i search it on google, when i found romman.net i said to myself "wooooooooaaaah" and then i find this emulator, and a lot of information about games.

·
PC game modder
6,947 Posts
You are wrong sorry PemtiumVideo!

Like I said I tried it and its the same thing!

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
well

An installer for no$gba 2.6a, with NDS firmware and GBA BIOSes.

End of story. Version 2.6a is not new btw (other than autosave selection and the bundled BIOSes and firmwares, this is in no way superior to the normal 2.6a version).
it was to suppose ....... somebody here has to say something bad always, well im out of here have a good day everybody.........

note:
if you have a question i will give you an answer, but if you have something bad to say...........sorry i will not give you an answer.

·
Site Owner
14,909 Posts
it was to suppose ....... somebody here has to say something bad always, well im out of here have a good day everybody.........

note:
if you have a question i will give you an answer, but if you have something bad to say...........sorry i will not give you an answer.
What a bloody suprise :rolleyes:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.