Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 20 of 878 Posts

·
Russian mafia
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Changes 0.2:
-Made a little better translation.
-Added libraries so it can decompress .zip and .rar files.
-Changed settings - now the rom icon displays on the titlebar.
-You can change the windows cursor to a stylus when it is on the touch screen - just type a full path to Stylus.cur in NO$Zoomer.ini (example C:\NO$Zoomer2.3.0.1\Stylus.cur)
-Added kega fusion plugins, because the initial filters don't look good.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Thanks. Remember to give the original author credit as well if you know who it is.

Edit: Going to sticky this for now but in a few days I will move it to my consolidation sticky.

·
Russian mafia
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. Remember to give the original author credit as well if you know who it is.

Edit: Going to sticky this for now but in a few days I will move it to my consolidation sticky.
I would like but I can't find his name in the program or in japan forums:(

·
Registered
10 Posts
Wow this is an incredible add on for the emulator. Built in sound control great for those people who want to play certain roms that need the have the sound on to play, Noise suppression feature which is great for my computer I play on allot. It states it has microphone features but I have not tested it yet. There are other features in this program that are wonderful add-ons. I would strongly recommend using this thing.

·
Russian mafia
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Some good options in NO$Zoomer.ini:
UseCrypt=1 - automaticaly on start encrypts games, so it will not crash when loaded decrypted game through firmware
UsePatch=1 - fixes some bugs like the text bug in FFIV or Avalon Code

·
UnCool
59 Posts
Wow just downloaded it, can wait to try it out. Thanks man.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
wow this is quite amazing, best zoom one yet which doesnt slow down no$gba in anyway. :thumb:

edit: ive test it bit more, and its truly amazing, the menu layout is great, the speed and which no$gba runs is great. you can even lower the sound on games which need sound , and the game still runs great.

·
Registered
14 Posts
nice utility! plenty of options for no$gba. thanks

just a question. Is the save state working or are they still working on it? It doesn't seem to work for me. I hope they do work on it cause I really wanted a save state feature for no$gba.

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
No, it does not work yet, at least as far as I know.

·
Registered
4 Posts
hi to all. i cant seem to download the file.
when i click on it...even when i am already log in...it sends me to a page which asks me to log in.

strangely though, i am able to download the italian.zip file...just cant for no#zoomer 2.3.0.1

can someone upload the file perhaps to Zshare or some other upload sites?

thanks! =D

·
Registered
16 Posts
hi to all. i cant seem to download the file.
when i click on it...even when i am already log in...it sends me to a page which asks me to log in.

strangely though, i am able to download the italian.zip file...just cant for no#zoomer 2.3.0.1

can someone upload the file perhaps to Zshare or some other upload sites?

thanks! =D
As you wish... :

zSHARE - NO_Zoomer 2.3.0.1_Eng_.7z

1 - 20 of 878 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.