Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently downloaded nocash zoomer 2.6.0.1 t improve the size of the nocash emulator but i've had some problems. I have:
-The nocash zoomer and emulator in the samefolder
-accessed the rom through nocash zoomer
-The lastest version of nocash emulator
-the game working with nocash emulator on it own

When i load the game, firstly it is black then loadsbut the screen is blue. It says that it running at 50-60% but 0fps. The rom is yu gi oh world championship 2009 (US).
Any help?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
No$GBA->Options->Emulation Options->NDS Backup media. For particulars, consult the FAQ.

·
ಠ_ಠ
2,364 Posts
The save type shown in the list are in bits, meaning you have to change them to bytes. This is already mention in the sticky FAQ thread that is if you actually read it. >_>

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
*sigh*
The correct savetype is EEPROM 64k, as you need to divide the numerical value by 8; as said in the FAQ. After that, you have to reset the game with Numpad *. Should it still not work, try deleting the .sav file in your Battery folder and retry.
The FAQ itself doesn't cover much zooming because it is not part of regular No$GBA.

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Ehm, Kang, where I can find the NO$Zoomer 2.6.0.1? Because there is only until NO$Zoomer 2.3.0.2. :???:

·
Hackin 'n Slashin
28,630 Posts
Your problem had nothing to do with the zoomer and that's why looking in the FAQ under that section did not help. If you had looked for savetype information you would have found far more.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.