Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a headset that works on no$gba by itself and tested in the pokemon pearl's underground trap and phantom hourglass's fire. However, recently I had to get no$zoomer in order to play The World Ends with You, since the no$gba by itself would not display the graphics properly. However, I cannot activate the pins that require sound input, and I've checked the EnableMic(ON) option and it still won't work. I've tried restarting the no$zoomer numerous times, enable the option before the fights, etc. and no matter what I try, it just doesn't pick up my sound. Does anyone else have/had this problem, and can you tell me how to solve if, if there are any solutions.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Same problem, no solution known. My guess is that it's an issue of input volume, same as Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games.

·
DS Gamer
113 Posts
I also have this issue.

However I noticed that, in certain games where you only need to blow the mic, they work without doing anything. For example, I can do the blowing mini-games in WarioWare Touched! without even touching my mic (but of course activating the EnableMic option).

Dunno if it's just me, the mic (works fine on other apps, though) or perhaps this is what that No$Zoomer function is intended to do?

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
It's a matter of input volume. It can vary both with the game you play and the place within the game.
Case in point, all WarioWare mic games work (though I never could get the 'blow the coin over' game to count), but some of the mini-apps seem to have a life of their own.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Similar problem

I have a similar problem with a different game. In Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney in the final case you need to blow away powder and I cannot get the mic to work even though I have the mic enabled. Is there something I am missing. Any help would be appreciated.

·
Hopeless Optimist
3,089 Posts
Check here, Q24.
Does your mic work for other games (WarioWare, Zelda, My *language* Coach)?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.