Next Generation Emulation banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Almost same here. This is mine. I wondered if these make No$Zoomer slow due to so many filters, or because it takes away CPU powers?

CPU: Intel Pentium dual-core processor T2330, 1.6 Ghz 533MHz FSB, 1 MB L2 Cache
Graphics: Moblie GMA X3100, 358 MB
RAM: 2 GB DDR2

Is that enough?

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
I told you before that your system is weak tom_mai78101.
Hm? I don't recall that...but I'll try to find the source. Give me hints and it'll help me out while I'm searching.

I'm not exactly sure about this, but 1.6 Ghz seems to be okay. Everything's running, if meeting today's standards (As of September 2008), at its minimum, I guess. I can't help it when there's not enough money and information at the time I bought this laptop.

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
So, 1.6 Ghz can run fine. With No$zoomer, it is cut down to 800 Mhz?

Oh boy. Saving my allowance for my next laptop.

I mean, I don't get it. 1.6 Ghz, playing normally, and there's no lag, no frameskipping, no errors, etc. If you run at 2.1 Ghz, would No$gba be emulating at the same speed as 1.6 Ghz? Same goes for 3.2Ghz single core?

EDIT: I was wrong. I was playing at 0.8 Ghz per core. So, make that 800 Mhz to 600 Mhz.

· No$gba Philosopher
553 Posts
Thanks for the info.

(Note to Self: 1.6 GHz dual core meant two 1.6 Ghz single core? Naming these hardwares sure is confusing...)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.